18 Amazing Health Benefits of Guava
18 Amazing Health Benefits of Guava
Guava is a powerhouse of nutrients. The guava fruit and its leaf is very beneficial in the treatment of cough, cold, diarrhea, constipation, dysentery,
skin care, scurvy, weight loss and high blood pressure.
What makes guava exceptional is that protecting this fruit does not require too much use of chemical pesticides as in the case of apple, grapes, etc.
Guava is one of the least chemically treated exotic fruit.
Here are 18 surprising and amazing health benefits of guava.
1. Speeds Absorption
Guava is rich in Manganese, which helps the body in quick absorption of vital nutrients like vitamins, minerals and bioti consume.
2. Relieve Diarrhea & Dysentery Guava has astringents which are alkaline in nature and has anti-bacterial and disinfectant properties. These properties restrain microbial growth and remove excessive mucus from the intestines
3. Guava as well contains nutrients like vitamin C, potassium and Carotenoids, which strengthens and improves the whole digestive system.
4. Immunity Booste Guava contains high amount of Vitamin C and antioxidants, which fights against viruses and infections by boosting our immunity power.
5. Diabetics cure –
Guava is rich in fiber and has low glycaemic index. Guava helps in regulating the absorption of sugar by our body and can also be consumed for treating and preventing Type 2 diabetes.
6. Aids Weight loss
Guava is extremely rich in vitamins, proteins, fiber and minerals and has no cholesterol and a low number of edible sugars.
7. Combats Hair Loss – Vitamin C present in guava promotes healthy hair growth. It also stops hair loss due to weak hair roots.
8. Guava is rich source of Vitamin A (retinol) which slows down the development of cataracts and macular degeneration. It also prevents degradation of our eyesight and eye diseases likely night blindness.
9. Effective Laxative Constipation is created when food is stuck in our colon. Guava, super rich in fiber, supports the body in holding water and all together cleaning your intestines and excretory system.
10. Brain Health – Guavas also contain vital vitamins such as Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B3 (niacin and pyridoxine), these vitamins improves blood circulation to the brain, relaxes nerves and stimulates cognitive function.
11. Blood pressure Stabilizer – Potassium in Guava serves to decrease cholesterol in the blood and keeps it from thickening, accordingly keeping up the fluidity of blood and diminishing blood pressure.
12. Oral Care – Juice made from fresh guava leaves can cure toothaches, mouth ulcers and swollen gums. This juice also speeds up the healing of wounds when applied externally with some turmeric.
13 Regulates thyroid – Guavas contain the trace component Copper which helps in regulating thyroid metabolism. It also helps to control hormone production and absorption.
14. Fertility Guavas contain great measure of Folate which helps to boost fertility in people.
15. Cancer Cure – Being rich in Vitamin C and anti-oxidants like Lycopene, consuming guavas can shield your cells from harm and lessen chances of prostate, breast, and oral cancers.
16. For pregnant mothers – Guavas contain Folic acid, or Vitamin B-9, which is prescribed for pregnant ladies since it can help in developing the embryo’s nervous system and shield the infant from neurological issue.
17. Infection Control – Calms cough and cold by diminishing mucus, purifying the respiratory tract, throat and lungs, and hindering microbial action with its astringent properties.
18. Nervous Relaxant – Guava is magnesium rich food which goes about a a nervous relaxant. It serves to unwind muscles and nerves of the body.
RELATED POSTSDownload Naijaloaded Free theme [Latest Version] Promote your song What is Bitcoin How to create a Facebook page Download stingy men association of Nigeria certificate template Download (SWAN) stingy women association of Nigeria Id card template Download stingy men association of Nigeria ID card template free Stingy Men Association of Nigeria (SMAN) ID card, Logo & App What is web Hosting service and how does it works Domain name
Click here to see more posts about 👇
Share this post with your Friends on